A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Younan Nowzaradan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Younan Nowzaradan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nowzaradan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nowzaradan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Younan Nowzaradan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowzaradan graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nowzaradan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Younan Nowzaradan MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Younan Nowzaradan practice?
- Dr. Younan Nowzaradan has 1 office location.
Dr. Younan Nowzaradan practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.