A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Younan Nowzaradan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Younan Nowzaradan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nowzaradan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nowzaradan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Younan Nowzaradan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowzaradan graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nowzaradan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Younan Nowzaradan MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Younan Nowzaradan practice?
- Dr. Younan Nowzaradan has 1 office location.
Dr. Younan Nowzaradan practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.