Surgeons

4009 Bellaire Blvd
Ste K
Houston, TX 77025
713-661-6262
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
by carla morton on Jan 14th, 2014

Dr. Nowazardan is an amazing and gifted surgeon. He goes above and beyond with his patients in every way. He's matter of fact as well as compassionate right along with being very down to earth. With me he was able to fix a very botched Molina bandin, and to be honest, saved my life. He takes on very difficult cases with ease. I have to say to anyone seeking advice regarding weight loss surgery that he is your guy. His post operative care is hands down THE BEST and ongoing. You will not be disappointed should you choose him.

|  Adorable  |  show details
by Shohreh on Dec 5th, 2013

I'm really proud of having such an adorable doctor as a Persian . God bless you and your family

|  Gregory Stadler BS, MS  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

I have always admired your diligence and attention to detail, but most of all that you care for each and every patient! Thank you for all you do...you are one-of-a-kind!Sincerely,Gregory Stadler

|  gastric bypass gone wrong also  |  show details
by restinpeace gypsy on May 3rd, 2010

resulting in death just shy of 1 year.doctor was more concerned about being on tlc in front of camera than illness of a patient. hospital was no help, they are on tlc also. documentry is produced by this doctors own son. doctor never listened to us when we told him patient was sick, he didnt care.

by drmrboyc on Aug 12th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Younon Nowzaradan has performed two different surgeries on me and another on my Mother. His staff has always been courteous and professional. He is very professional and shows he truly cares about his patients. I'm fantastically pleased with my exp

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
by drmrboyc at Citysearch on Aug 12th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Younon Nowzaradan has performed two different surgeries on me and another on my Mother. His staff has always been courteous and professional. He is very professional and shows he truly cares about his patients. I`m fantastically pleased with my experiences at his Best Care Clinic, and I won`t be seeing another gastric doctor until Dr. Nowzaradan stops practicing.

|  A caring doctor  |  show details
by B. Dillon on Jul 2nd, 2009

Dr. Nowzaradan was kind and compassionate. His staff was friendly and helpful.I was treated like a person and appreciated the individualized attention.

|  Best Bariatric doc!  |  show details
by cat2illa at Citysearch on Jan 12th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I will never see another bariatric doctor. Dr. Now and his staff are professional and courteous. I was never left with any doubt as to what to expect.

by cat2illa on Jan 12th, 2009 on citysearch.com

by knowsalltellsall on Sep 20th, 2007 on citysearch.com

this was the most unprofessional clinic ever! How they retain patients is a mystery. Be prepared for rude staff, and being treated like a product, not a person. I hope this doc associates with another group; the Rennassance Group is terrible.

|  Good Doc, terrible Experience  |  show details
by knowsalltellsall at Citysearch on Sep 20th, 2007 on citysearch.com

this was the most unprofessional clinic ever!