Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Mar 17th, 2015

Awesome

Best dr! show details Best dr!
Mar 3rd, 2015

I had lapband done by another dr that left our area. I was hurting and literally couldn't find a dr to treat me. A dr I saw recommend him. She called him, they saw me right away. He did a couple of test and immediately put me in the hospital. He did surgery the next morning. He did 5 different procedures during my surgery. He wasn't scared to touch me. He was wonderful to me! I believe he saved my life! He is blunt and honest. I appreciate that! Hands down, the best of the best!!!!!

by carla morton on Jan 14th, 2014

Dr. Nowazardan is an amazing and gifted surgeon. He goes above and beyond with his patients in every way. He's matter of fact as well as compassionate right along with being very down to earth. With me he was able to fix a very botched Molina bandin, and to be honest, saved my life. He takes on very difficult cases with ease. I have to say to anyone seeking advice regarding weight loss surgery that he is your guy. His post operative care is hands down THE BEST and ongoing. You will not be disappointed should you choose him.

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Nov 9th, 2012

Best Doctor in southside place, TX

Gregory Stadler BS, MS show details Gregory Stadler BS, MS
Aug 23rd, 2012

I have always admired your diligence and attention to detail, but most of all that you care for each and every patient! Thank you for all you do...you are one-of-a-kind!Sincerely,Gregory Stadler

Wish he had a better bedside manner show details Wish he had a better bedside manner
Jul 26th, 2011

I was a patient for Dr. Nowzaradan and I was told that I had ulcers in my stomach, he treated them and followed up and that was fine. I was told to try to loose weight prior to my surgery and I did everything possible to try to do just as he said, but I was unsuccessful in loosing weight prior to surgery. The nutritionist was great, I had no problems with the staff. But when my weight continued to be the same or greater than my last appointment, Dr. Nowazaradan was very impolite to me and raised his voice at me as if I was his child. Well, I told him about the way he treated me and it was like it really did not matter. He felt he was going to say whatever he wanted and however he wanted and that in my opinion was not very supportive of him. If this was the attitude and support method prior to the surgery, I can't imagine after the surgery. Also, I tried to go to another bariatric doctor and requested my test from Dr. Nowazaradan and his office never sent any of my records or test that I already took to prepare for the surgery with him so I would not have to repeat those test. That was not very professional at all. I am still waiting for the test results to be sent to both my primary care physician and the new doctor that I am seeing. I guess if I choose not to go with him, I dont have a choice of change and the right to have my own medical records (although a patient have the rights to have their records to be sent to another doctor or to self). As I said, very unprofessional and lack of bedside manner. I would not recommend him for those reasons.

gastric bypass gone wrong show details gastric bypass gone wrong
Mar 18th, 2010

dr says, you are eating too much, just dont eat! DONT GO TO HIM!

Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
by drmrboyc at Citysearch on Aug 12th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Younon Nowzaradan has performed two different surgeries on me and another on my Mother. His staff has always been courteous and professional. He is very professional and shows he truly cares about his patients. I`m fantastically pleased with my experiences at his Best Care Clinic, and I won`t be seeing another gastric doctor until Dr. Nowzaradan stops practicing.

by drmrboyc on Aug 12th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Younon Nowzaradan has performed two different surgeries on me and another on my Mother. His staff has always been courteous and professional. He is very professional and shows he truly cares about his patients. I'm fantastically pleased with my exp

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
A caring doctor show details A caring doctor
by B. Dillon on Jul 2nd, 2009

Dr. Nowzaradan was kind and compassionate. His staff was friendly and helpful.I was treated like a person and appreciated the individualized attention.

by cat2illa on Jan 12th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I will never see another bariatric doctor. Dr. Now and his staff are professional and courteous. I was never left with any doubt as to what to expect.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Best Bariatric doc! show details Best Bariatric doc!
by cat2illa at Citysearch on Jan 12th, 2009 on citysearch.com

by knowsalltellsall on Sep 20th, 2007 on citysearch.com

this was the most unprofessional clinic ever! How they retain patients is a mystery. Be prepared for rude staff, and being treated like a product, not a person. I hope this doc associates with another group; the Rennassance Group is terrible.

Good Doc, terrible Experience show details Good Doc, terrible Experience
by knowsalltellsall at Citysearch on Sep 20th, 2007 on citysearch.com

this was the most unprofessional clinic ever!