A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young-Ae Kwun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young-Ae Kwun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young-Ae Kwun, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwun graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kwun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young-Ae Anne Kwun MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Young-Ae A. Kwun practice?
- Dr. Young-Ae Kwun has 1 office location.
Dr. Young-Ae Kwun practices Pediatrics near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Pediatricians.