Dr. Young-Ho Yoon MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Natick, MA

December 6th, 2015
We love Dr. Yoon❤️
I have four children, all four were/ are patients of Dr.Yoon, my daughter changed to a female doctor in the practice (she wanted a women).Dr.Yoon was supportive of her decision. He has a great bedside manner, is great with the kids (even the tougher kids). I would recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

April 14th, 2014
Best pediatrician for kids who never get sick
Dr. Yoon is the best doctor for your children, if they happen to be of the type that never gets sick. Because, once they get sick, they'd need somehow accurate diagnosis, and this is the last thing you can expect from him. I have multiple stories to tell about he mis-diagnosed my baby's adenoids for long enough, until a family fried whose son had the same condition suggested that my baby has enlarged adenoids, and it turned out to be correct. Another story about my other baby's staff infection. Yoon correctly diagnosed it, however, he failed to tell us about watch-for symptoms that would indicate need of going to the emergency room. These other symptoms, the ones he missed, have been getting worse for couple of days, until we finally took her to the emergency room, and I ended up spending Christmas eve in the hospital next to my baby. So, if all your kids ever need from their pediatrician is to get their shots, he is your guy, otherwise, I'd say keep looking.

February 2nd, 2013
Dr. Yoon is very good, professional and caring, but one of the staff (Julie?) who handles appointment booking is very rude and impatient.

February 21st, 2012
Best Pedatrician Ever
We met Dr Yoon when my son was in the hospital at a year old with the Roto Virus. After spending his 1st 7 months in the hospital due to complications from being a micro preemie, I was so disappointed with Austins current Primary Care. It was as if Dr Yoon was sent from heaven. He is the most caring and dedicated and compassionate doctor I have ever dealt with. And as you can imagine with my sons prematurity I met a lot of Drs.

November 5th, 2010
Dr. Yoon knows pediatric care and is a friendly and fun doctor!

October 2nd, 2009
jamars mom and dad
hes excellent exspecially with children with asthma best doctor you could have ,very good