A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Lee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young J. Lee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Young J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Young Lee has 15 office locations.
Dr. Young Lee practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Hammonton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Atco, NJ.
See Hammonton Anesthesiologists and Hammonton Pain Management Doctors.