A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young-Jo Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young-Jo Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young-Jo Kim, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young-Jo Kim MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Young-Jo Kim practice?
- Dr. Young-Jo Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Young-Jo Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.