Learn more about Dr. Young Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Oh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Oh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Oh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Young Oh practice?
- Dr. Young Oh has 1 office location.
Dr. Young Oh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Orthopedic Surgeons.