Learn more about Dr. Young Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Oh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Oh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Oh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Young Oh practice?
- Dr. Young Oh has 1 office location.
Dr. Young Oh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Surgeons.