Learn more about Dr. Young Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Oh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Oh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Oh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Young Oh practice?
- Dr. Young Oh has 1 office location.
Dr. Young Oh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Surgeons.