A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Oh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Oh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Young D. Oh practice?
Dr. Young Oh practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See West Harrison Surgeons.