Learn more about Dr. Young Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Song is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Song, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Song has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Park Song MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Young P. Song practice?
- Dr. Young Song has 1 office location.
Dr. Young Song practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.