Learn more about Dr. Young Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Song is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Song, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Song has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Park Song MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Young P. Song practice?
- Dr. Young Song has 1 office location.
Dr. Young Song practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.