A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Yu, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Yu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans