Learn more about Dr. Young Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Yu, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Yu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Jae Yu MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Young J. Yu practice?
- Dr. Young Yu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Young Yu practices Neurological Surgery near Lewiston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY.
See Lewiston Surgeons.