A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Juhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Juhn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Juhn graduated from In-Je College School Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Juhn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Juhn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Young J. Juhn practice?
Dr. Young Juhn practices Pediatrics near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pediatricians.