A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Choi, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Choi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Choi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young K Choi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Young K. Choi practice?
- Dr. Young Choi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Young Choi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Metuchen, NJ and Rahway, NJ.
See Edison Anesthesiologists and Edison Pain Management Doctors.