Dr. Young Choi MD Patient Reviews

3.8

no change

July 9th, 2012
Horrid Physician
The worst Doctor I've ever encountered and I've seen numerous Doctors with my condition. I've had several injections in L5-S1 there was no CT guided needle on the contrary the Doctor has you lean over a hospital bed while as he takes chances your spinal cord . I asked several times what kind of medication he's using he told me 'the kind that will help you' never gave me the actual name until I had severe adverse effects. He also did a discogram and has absolutely no record of his findings . I told my neurosurgeon who was in disbelief . His office staff act very friendly when you're there once you call and need something or medicals records or make them stand up they're unothodox unethical and unprofessional as the doctor himself. I was impressed as many would be seeing his plaques for being 'Top Doctor Book' I was notified by a multitude of doctors you pay a fee of 25,00 on an annual basis to have your name list your name and receive plaques sent to your office , that book is as credible as this doctor . I see there's a lot of hypocrites , manipulation and fabrication of the rating fraud here . quite funny but abuse of why they have this site to try to evaluate a doctor prior to making your appointment , And the fact he went to Yale has no baring on his skills .As the top Universities for pain training are the Cleveland Clinic and Texas Tech .

February 23rd, 2011
Excellent Pain Management Doctor
Provided relief that other Doctors couldn't. A no nonsense approach to medicine with outstanding results.I highly recommend this Yale University trained physician.

January 11th, 2011
Excellent Doctor.

November 13th, 2010
Excellent medical care

October 28th, 2009
The best Pain Management Physician in NJ. Wish he would come back to Union County.