A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Kim is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Kil Kim MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Young K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Young Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Young Kim practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI.
See Battle Creek Psychiatrists.