A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Kim is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Kil Kim MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Young K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Young Kim has 1 office location.
- Dr. Young Kim practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Brownstown Twp, MI.