Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
by Valerie James on Dec 15th, 2014

I love Dr. Park. He cares and has a great attitude. Gets on me about not doing what I need to do. Good job Dr. Park. Keeps me on my toes. Will continue my care with him no matter what. He cares and so does his staff. Susan is a treat to hear on the phone and see. Always caring and helpful.

by LInda Thornton on Nov 23rd, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Park. He is calm, efficient and answers my questions. I have seen him for 15 years. I like that he does eastern and westen medicine.

by Titans8 on Mar 27th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Park is a miracle worker! After 20 years of chronic neck pain and stiffness from a football injury and a new injury that resulted in very limited mobility for several weeks Dr. Park healed me. He used cupping combined with manipulation to correct the problem causing immobility and pain. After only two treatments I had no pain and complete range of motion of my neck. It has been approximately 9 years since my appointments with Dr. Park, and I remain pain free. Dr. Park has also recently treated and cured my father's back pain. I highly recommend Dr. Park.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com