A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Kahn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Kahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Valley of the Sun Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Whan Kahn MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Young W. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Young Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Young Kahn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.