A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahn
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Kahn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Kahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Valley of the Sun Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Whan Kahn MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Young W. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Young Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Young Kahn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.