A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Kang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Kang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jennings American Legion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Hee Kang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Young H. Kang practice?
- Dr. Young Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Young Kang practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Welsh, LA.
See Welsh Family Physicians and Welsh General Practitioners.