Learn more about Dr. Young Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Kang, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Kang, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Kang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young M Kang FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Young M. Kang practice?
- Dr. Young Kang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Young Kang practices Urology near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manteca, CA.
See Pleasanton Urologists.