A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Kang, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Kang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Kang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Young M. Kang practice?
Dr. Young Kang practices Urology near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Urologists.