A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Oh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oh
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Oh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Suk Oh MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Young S. Oh practice?
- Dr. Young Oh has 1 office location.
Dr. Young Oh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists and South San Francisco Gastroenterologists.