Dr. Young Oh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Young Oh?

December 29th, 2013

Great!!

Great Dr., spends a lot of time with you explaining every detail. I looked to Froedtert & MCW after "other" provider could not find the problem and I was scheduled with Dr. Oh, he's VERY thorough and focused on the science of medicine. Great Dr.!! Dr. Oh I thank you again!!!

January 12th, 2011

pain free :)

I am a acute pancreatitis sufferer. I was sick for almost a year before I had a ERCP preformed by dr oh. and almost two weeks after surgery I havent been sick for 7 months. I thank dr oh and his partners for everything they did :)

Type 2 Diabetes