A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Medical Center
- Southeast Missouri Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Ran Kim MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Young R. Kim practice?
- Dr. Young Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Young Kim practices General Practice near Fredericktown, MO.
See Fredericktown Primary Care Doctors.