- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Young Ro
Dr. Young Ro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tuckahoe, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ro is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital, St. John's Riverside Hospital-Park Care Pavillion and St. John's Riverside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Young Ro has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Young Ro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tuckahoe, NY.
Dr. Matilda Taddeo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Tuckahoe, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Nelson Fazio
Tuckahoe, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Jonathan David
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Tuckahoe, NY 0.23 mi29