Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Very poor bedside manner, misdiagnosed me show details Very poor bedside manner, misdiagnosed me
Jan 8th, 2015

This doctor misdiagnosed me with multiple gastric neoplasms and recommended radical gastric surgery and colostomy. He yelled into my patient room from the doorway, "ulcers, no. Neoplasms. Huge neoplasms. You have cancer." There were visitors from the other patient in the room. He then abruptly walked away leaving me with tears streaming down my face and possibly facing a terminal diagnosis. I was referred for second opinion and following biopsy it was found that I actually had large ulcers from overproduction of stomach acid. I was saved from unnecessary surgery.

good doctor show details good doctor
Dec 3rd, 2013

Dr. Lee was very helpful to me and went above and beyond to find the right course of action for my GI problems. I have recommended him to friends and family, and would see him again personally.

EXCELLENT ONE ON ONE DISCUSSIONS WITH PATIENTS. BUT, YOU MUST TAKE CONTROL AND ASK QUESTIONS. HE WILL REPLY AND EXPLAIN show details EXCELLENT ONE ON ONE DISCUSSIONS WITH PATIENTS. BUT, YOU MUST TAKE CONTROL AND ASK QUESTIONS. HE WILL REPLY AND EXPLAIN
Oct 8th, 2011

this is a review in his new location in syracuse, ny. i have found dr. lee to be casual with his manner. does not sound all knowing or arrogant. he truly cares about you. do not hold back on questions, he will answer.i would higly recommend dr. young lee.