A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Shin is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Shin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Beacon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Jeon Shin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Young J. Shin practice?
- Dr. Young Shin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Young Shin practices Psychiatry near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Psychiatrists.