A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Wook Kim MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Young W. Kim practice?
- Dr. Young Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Young Kim practices Anesthesiology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Anesthesiologists.