A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Park, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Pusan National University.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Won Park MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Young W. Park practice?
- Dr. Young Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Young Park practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Muncy, PA.
See Muncy Physiatrists.