A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Young Park, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Pusan National University.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Won Park MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Young W. Park practice?
- Dr. Young Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Young Park practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Muncy, PA.
See Muncy Physiatrists.