A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youngki Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youngki Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
- Childrens Hospitals and Clinics - St Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youngki Ki Kim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Youngki K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Youngki Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Youngki Kim practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Nephrologists.