Learn more about Dr. Youngki Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youngki Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
- Childrens Hospitals and Clinics - St Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youngki Ki Kim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Youngki K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Youngki Kim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Youngki Kim practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Pediatric Specialists.