A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youngki Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youngki Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
- Childrens Hospitals and Clinics - St Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance