Dr. Youngnan Cho Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Youngnan Cho?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Youngnan Cho?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2015

She's good

April 19th, 2012

Tried to force me into surgery for a non-surgical issue!

I went to see Dr. Cho a month ago based on the referral of my primary care physician. After waiting a full HOUR in a crowded, hot waiting room, Dr. Cho finally saw me. The referring physician said that Dr. Cho would be able to take care of my problem in the office. Dr. Cho informed me that I would need EXPENSIVE surgery to fix the issue. She did not seriously inform me of any other option that would fix the problem. Her staff was rude. When I called for more information on the surgery, the receptionist completely cut me off and was exceedingly disrespectful. I was also informed that Dr. Cho does not even check her messages until the very end of the day. If you are having a medical problem or have important questions regarding your procedure with her, it is completely unprofessional to be ignored until 8:00 at night when you called at 9:00 in the morning.I felt pressured into doing the surgery and sought out a second opinion. THANK GOD! The other ENT actually explained what was going on with my health. He took the time to explain not one, but three treatment options, including letting the problem lie for a month to see how it progressed. Thank goodness I decided to wait because the problem went away on it's own within a month.Dr. Cho was going to cost me over $4,000 in medical fees for an issue that resolves on its own without intervention. I will never, ever, go to her again, nor do I recommend her at all. She will charge your insurance for all it is worth and recommend the most expensive treatment options available.Never again!

November 16th, 2011

She is Wonderful

I possess many years of experience with the medical profession in New York City, and I know a fine doctor when I meet one. Dr. Cho is very smart, very thorough and very caring. I was referred to her through a friend and long-time patient of hers who raved about her and rightly so. I am always thrilled to find a doctor I feel I can trust, and Dr. Cho is the type of warm, kind and attentive physician who is an asset to her profession. When I called for an appointment, I was able to get one quickly, and there was no long wait in the waiting room (as is so typical of NYC doctors' offices) once I arrived. I am very grateful to live in a city where such excellent physicians can be found and would recommend Dr. Cho to anyone in need of a fantastic ENT.

September 3rd, 2010

Dr. Cho is nice, but seems inept. She had no idea what was wrong with me and could not refer me to anyone else to help me. In the end, I left without a diagnosis and she charged my insurance $800 for a 10 minute visit that resulted in no help for my health!!!!!! After the visit, I started researching my symptoms online through webmd and diagnosed myself and found another doctor to confirm it. My health problem is completely common and according to webmd, any ENT should be able to diagnose it. I suppose you have to pay over $800 for a diagnosis from this doctor.

February 23rd, 2017