A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youngsoo Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youngsoo Cho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youngsoo Cho, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Cho has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youngsoo Cho FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Youngsoo Cho practice?
- Dr. Youngsoo Cho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Youngsoo Cho practices Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.