A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youngsoo Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youngsoo Cho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youngsoo Cho, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Cho has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Youngsoo Cho practice?
Dr. Youngsoo Cho practices Cardiovascular Disease near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Goodyear Cardiologists.