Learn more about Dr. Youngsoo Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youngsoo Cho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youngsoo Cho, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cho has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Youngsoo T. Cho practice?
Dr. Youngsoo Cho practices Family Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Goodyear Family Physicians, Goodyear Internists, Goodyear Cardiologists, Goodyear Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Goodyear Pathologists.