Excellent physician! show details Excellent physician!
Sep 1st, 2015

Very kind, courteous and very knowledgeable.

Top Doc in Arizona show details Top Doc in Arizona
by Anna Johnson on May 31st, 2015

My mom has been going to Dr Cho for a long time and has full trust in him. He always takes extra time with her and takes care to talk loud and slowly because of her hearing problems. Dr Cho is one of few Drs that still takes care of their patients, listens to them and makes sure they understand all issues with them

Practice is really backed up show details Practice is really backed up
by Nathan J. Davis on Jan 17th, 2014

His practice is way too busy. Can take weeks to set an appointment. That's great for the doctors but not for the PT in destress. You feel rushed and there is no follow up care unless you set another appointment weeks out. Found myself back in the ER before I could even get back into his office and that was after holding off for two weks. Almost died!

Very Caring show details Very Caring
by Christina Cardenas on Sep 16th, 2013

I have been seening Dr. Cho for about 5 years now and he is always my primary Dr's go to guy. When I'm not feeling good and my BP is high is go see him. He is very nice to me and concerned for my well being. I wouldn't see another Dr, only if he tells me to. He is the best!! Thanks Dr. Cho.

cardiologist show details cardiologist
by Citysearch User on Jan 27th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Cho is a busy cardiologist with the Arizona Cardiology group. A very nice man he gives back to the medical community by teach the Intern...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com