A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youngsook Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youngsook Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youngsook Park, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- Hines VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youngsook Park MD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Youngsook Park practice?
- Dr. Youngsook Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Youngsook Park practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Westchester, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hines, IL.
See Westchester Neurologists and Westchester Sleep Medicine Doctors.