Learn more about Dr. Youngsook Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youngsook Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youngsook Park, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- Hines VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youngsook Park MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Youngsook Park practice?
- Dr. Youngsook Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Youngsook Park practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Westchester, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hines, IL.
See Westchester Neurologists and Westchester Psychiatrists.