A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youngsook Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Yun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youngsook Shin Yun MD is a female Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Youngsook S. Yun practice?
- Dr. Youngsook Yun has 1 office location.
Dr. Youngsook Yun practices Radiology near Villa Park, CA.
See Villa Park Radiologists.