A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youngsook Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youngsook Yun is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yun
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Yun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youngsook Shin Yun MD is a female Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Youngsook S. Yun practice?
- Dr. Youngsook Yun has 1 office location.
Dr. Youngsook Yun practices Radiology near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Radiologists.