Dr. Younus Ismail Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Younus Ismail?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Younus Ismail?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2016

Slug

This doctor is terrible.. He charged me for a D.O.T Medical exam and gave me my medical card .. Later I find out my CDL license are suspended because of the medical card he gave me.. Went to his office to try and get him to give me a new legal medical card and he said yes they will give me another but only I have to pay more money.. What? I have to pay when it was your stupid mistake? You cause my license to be suspended but I have to pay again.. Its not American

October 5th, 2014

HORRIBLE doctor.

Absolutely terrible doctor. Doesn't care about how your pills are helping or side effects, actually spends about 3-4 minutes in the room with you. Horrible bedside manner. Will never return to this terrible doctor. His staff is just as rude as he is.

June 10th, 2014

Needs to open his eyes!

Dr. Ismail needs to open his eyes and fire Donna and Tracy! They r EVIL and just SAD EXCUSES FOR ADULT WOMEN! He should hire professional women instead of jealous drama queens who gang up and hate on patients and fellow employees and bully people to get out of doing any work or until they get their way!

April 3rd, 2014

someone's lost!

I think the reason for a lot of things NOT running smoothly .. is the person who opens the mail and recieves faxes, they never seem to remember seeing certain faxes or mail that was sent to the office... and everything HAS to be resent AGAIN! ..the patient has to do all the work over again. The rest of the staff are fantastic girls.

December 28th, 2013

Twilight Zone

He is a very unfriendly, uncaring and a mean doctor. He is also a liar. He yelled at me that I refused to take a test when I just wasn't physically able to take the test so he refused to give me one of my important prescriptions. The staff is not the friendliest either. My last visit I thought I was in a Twilight Zone episode. I am a senior and have seen several doctors through my life and never been treated so poorly. After two years of seeing him and taking his abuse that was my last visit.

May 14th, 2013

DR ISMAIL AND STAFF ARE WONDERFUL

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR ISMAIL FOR 6 MONTHS NOW HE IS VERY SMART AND HE IS A CARING AND WONDERFUL DR. HE HAS VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER AND HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS YES THIS CLINIC IS ONE OF THE BEST CLINIC'S IVE EVER BEEN TOO I AM TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE DR ISMAIL AS MY DOCTOR I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE THATS IN NEED OF A GOOD DOCTOR KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DR ISMAIL ALSO HIS STAFF AND NURSES ARE VERY WONDERFUL AS WELL.

September 19th, 2011

my experience

April 21st, 2011

If you want to get in and out, this is the office to go to. I was in town to visit family. Started to get sick. call got in that day. staff was great. I was in the office for about 30 min. If I was had home I would have had to set for 1hr to 1 1/2 hrs. It was great.

November 21st, 2010

Avoid this Dr!

Dealing with this Doctor's office has been a nightmare. The Doctor took me out of work for 2 months and the insurance company requested that they document my disabilty for benefits on my short term disability policy. They agreed to send it but kept delaying. After a month of saying that it had already been sent - then they said that it had not and asked me to pay them $25.00 to complete the form. I paid the money and they did 30 seconds of work on a form that needed 5 minutes. They refuse to complete the form and I am unable to collect on the disability to which I would be entitled if they would do what I paid them to do.

August 31st, 2010

Horrible Doctor

I would NOT recomend this doctor to anyone, his overall body language is of one that does not care, and thinks he is better then you. He will be quick to prescribe you to the medicines he gets massive "free samples" of from the drug companies, so he can get you on high dollar meds and the only affordable way to get these meds are to go back to his office and pay ANOTHER 50 bucks for a prescription refill...Not to mention he is like speedy gonzalaz in and out of your appointment, never taking anytime to check for himself if anything is working, putting the stethescope up to hear heart or breathing.... Now, if you happen to fall on hard times, you had better hope doesnt happen, cause he will not give you the "free Samples" he gets wihtout that $50 appointment fee, even if your life is dependant on those meds... ALL doctors should live by the code to save lives, and with all the money they make, you would think they would easily go and help those that arent as fortunate as others. ESPECIALLY those who are dependant on their meds...Dr. Ismail, should retire, or go practice in another country, where communism is present... HE will not care one bit about you, only about his wallet, pay him $50 and you will get 5 mins or less, have insurance and you MIGHT get a better experiance.... But any Walk-in clinic is the frequent stop for those without insurance.... Avoid him, go to the Primary Health Care Clinic, they will treat you FAR better, and actually care about you and your illness...

January 30th, 2017