A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Younus Masih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Younus Masih is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masih
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Masih Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Younus Masih, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Masih graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Masih has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Younus F Masih MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Younus F. Masih practice?
- Dr. Younus Masih has 2 office locations.
Dr. Younus Masih practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Enfield, CT.
See Enfield Internists and Enfield Pulmonologists.