Learn more about Dr. Yousaf Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousaf Ali, Internist, Adult Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousaf Ali, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Royal Free Hospital School Of Medicine, London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Kent County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousaf Ali BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Yousaf Ali practice?
- Dr. Yousaf Ali has 5 office locations.
Dr. Yousaf Ali practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.