Learn more about Dr. Yousaf Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousaf Ali, Internist, Adult Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousaf Ali, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Royal Free Hospital School Of Medicine, London, England. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Kent County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousaf Ali BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Yousaf Ali practice?
- Dr. Yousaf Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Yousaf Ali practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.