A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abou Kayyas graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Abou Kayyas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas practice?
- Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Pulmonologists and Mesquite Critical Care Practitioners.