A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abou Kayyas
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abou Kayyas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abou Kayyas graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Abou Kayyas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas practice?
- Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas has 1 office location.
Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Critical Care Practitioners and Mesquite Pulmonologists.