Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas?

Adult Asthma

Adult Asthma

Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.

Have you seen Dr. Yousef Abou Kayyas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2017

Only complaint I have is the assistant that gives allergy injections at Mesquite office. Yes I marked my calendar wrong and came for appointment the day after. My allergies were really bad. I apologized for my error and asked could I go ahead and get my injection. The assistant told the receptionist no because there was too many shots to be given. I turned around and there was no one in the office. Went on ahead and told the receptionist to reschedule me. She did for 2 days later. When I came for my appt. I went in for my injection and got one shot then raised my sleeve to get my 2nd shot. She told me she did not have my medicine made up and I would have to wait till the next month. I was so sick and had saved for a very long time for my vacation off a lifetime, thanks to her I was very sick for this vacation just because the assistant was to lazy to do her job and have my medicine ready. Thinking very seriously of changing doctors because of her.

June 23rd, 2016

Great Doctor and Staff

Dr. Kayyas and his entire staff are great! Very caring and understanding.

March 7th, 2013

Experienced Patient

I LOVE this office! The staff is courteous and very helpful, I can always get an appointment with no trouble and they always return my phone calls. Dr.Kayyas is compassionate and knowledgeable, and he always answers my questions, no matter how insignificant. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family.

March 6th, 2013

New Staff MUCH BETTER

Dr Kayyas is always so flexible with my ever changing schedule. His bedside manner is great and he takes the time to listen and explain. There is a wait to see him but he is great enough for me to overlook it. The staff is all new and MUCH better... the office staff is overall easier to work with than before.

April 25th, 2012

Worst Cumstomer Service ever

The doctor is a good caring person but his his Staff are the worst customer service you can get. They give you a bogus appointment and when you go there they will tell you they are closed and treat you like you are crazy. No follow up call on Insurance matters and on Medical supplies. I would not advise anyone to set foot to these people. Because of I was forced to take Sleep study twice and get a CPAP mechine with addition expenses.

March 7th, 2016