A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousef Amer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousef Amer is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousef Amer, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amer graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Amer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousef Amer Amer FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yousef A. Amer practice?
- Dr. Yousef Amer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Yousef Amer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Holmdel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Jersey City, NJ.
See Holmdel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.