A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousef Amer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousef Amer, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amer graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Amer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yousef A. Amer practice?
Dr. Yousef Amer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Holmdel, NJ.
See Elizabeth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.