A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousef Daneshvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousef Daneshvar is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daneshvar
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Daneshvar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousef Daneshvar, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Daneshvar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Daneshvar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousef Q Daneshvar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yousef Q. Daneshvar practice?
- Dr. Yousef Daneshvar has 1 office location.
Dr. Yousef Daneshvar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.