A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousef Daneshvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daneshvar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousef Daneshvar, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Daneshvar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Daneshvar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousef Q Daneshvar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yousef Q. Daneshvar practice?
- Dr. Yousef Daneshvar has 1 office location.
Dr. Yousef Daneshvar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.