A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousef Kat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousef Kat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kat
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousef Kat, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kat graduated from Kabardino-Balkarskogo Univ, Med Fak, Nal`Cik, Russia.
Dr. Kat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnert Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousef Azdin Kat MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yousef A. Kat practice?
- Dr. Yousef Kat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yousef Kat practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Morristown Psychiatrists.