A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousef Kat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousef Kat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kat
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousef Kat, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kat graduated from Kabardino-Balkarskogo Univ, Med Fak, Nal`Cik, Russia.
Dr. Kat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnert Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousef Azdin Kat MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yousef A. Kat practice?
- Dr. Yousef Kat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yousef Kat practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Morristown Psychiatrists.