A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousef Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousef Salem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salem
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Salem Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousef Salem, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
- George Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousef Hussein Salem FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yousef H. Salem practice?
- Dr. Yousef Salem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yousef Salem practices Urology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Alexandria Urologists.