A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousef Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousef Salem is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salem
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Salem Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousef Salem, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
- George Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousef Hussein Salem FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yousef H. Salem practice?
- Dr. Yousef Salem has 1 office location.
Dr. Yousef Salem practices Urology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Urologists.