Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yousef Zibdie
Dr. Yousef Zibdie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Park, NJ, with another office in Paterson, NJ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zibdie is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Barnert Hospital and St Josephs Hospital, Paterson, New Jersey. He speaks English.
Dr. Yousef Zibdie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Yousef Zibdie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Park, NJ.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Woodland Park, NJ 0 mi24
Dr. Moumina Airood
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Woodland Park, NJ 0.01 mi28