Dr. Yousef Zibdie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yousef Zibdie?

Patient

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

Best doctor in New Jersey, before I was referred to Dr. Zibdie I was very ill all the times, saw 5 different doctor none of them could find my health problem. Went to see him like 18 years ago and right away he send me for test and found my health problem in less than 24 hours to a point that after those 24 hours I was at then called Barnet Hospital in Paterson, Nj with blood transfusion of 4 pints of blood. Then he was the only one who discovered where was my blood going. Few weeks later back at St Merys Hospital of Passaic with a 4 hour surgery and my health problem was ended. After that just the regular illness or virus that you are exposed to. I highly recommend Dr. Zibdie and consider him the Best Doctor in the Northeast.

Posted on October 10th, 2016

while the doctor may be very good. Waiting time is horrific. I personally wouldn't go there but my mom does. The staff is not!!! efficient.

Overall Review

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Excellent

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Dr. zibdie is one of the best, he listen , explain and take time with you, the waiting time is longer than usual, but worth it, friendly, honest,and gives you all the details about his treatment plan for next several steps

Waited over 3 hours but no luck............ Good luck people.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

They says you no need appointment went in the office 1:10pm 4:30 pm no luck they don't know how long more I have to wait even though they told me I was next before 3 patients. People came after me went in before me. I have no proof cause they take the sticker off where we sign. Happend before but used to say the patient for diffrent doctor,now there is only 1doctor.

Bad service.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

They take people first who they knows. Nobody follows the rules. There is no rules.

Don't listen to patients

Posted on September 25th, 2014

He doesn't listen to patients, some of the staff is really rude

Posted on January 31st, 2014

Great Doctor with excellent knowledge. I would recommend to anyone I know. Very understanding to your situation. Staff is friendly and care about your health, its very hard to find staff that can combine work together promptly and accurately.

Posted on November 17th, 2013

this office make it very difficult to answer phone calls. I tried to get medical charts and it is very hard to obtain them.

Posted on November 21st, 2017