A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousif A-Rahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousif A-Rahim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. A-Rahim
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. A-Rahim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousif A-Rahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. A-Rahim graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. A-Rahim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
- Pali Momi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousif I A-Rahim MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yousif I. A-Rahim practice?
- Dr. Yousif A-Rahim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yousif A-Rahim practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Aiea, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Pearl City, HI.
See Aiea Internists and Aiea Gastroenterologists.