A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousif Goriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousif Goriel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousif Goriel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goriel graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Goriel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousif H Goriel MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yousif H. Goriel practice?
- Dr. Yousif Goriel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yousif Goriel practices Surgery near Oak Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Oak Park Surgeons.