A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousif Goriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousif Goriel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goriel graduated from University Of Baghdad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goriel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goriel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yousif H. Goriel practice?
Dr. Yousif Goriel practices Surgery near Oak Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Oak Park Surgeons.