A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousif Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousif Mansour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousif Mansour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mansour has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousif S Mansour MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yousif S. Mansour practice?
- Dr. Yousif Mansour has 1 office location.
Dr. Yousif Mansour practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.