A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousif Matloub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousif Matloub, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matloub graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matloub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matloub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans