A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousif Matloub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousif Matloub is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matloub
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matloub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousif Matloub, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matloub graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matloub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousif Matloub MBBS and MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yousif Matloub practice?
- Dr. Yousif Matloub has 1 office location.
Dr. Yousif Matloub practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Oncologists.