A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousif Matloub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousif Matloub is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousif Matloub, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matloub graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matloub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousif Matloub MBBS and MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yousif Matloub practice?
- Dr. Yousif Matloub has 1 office location.
Dr. Yousif Matloub practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.