A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yousif Matloub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yousif Matloub is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matloub
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matloub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yousif Matloub, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Matloub graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matloub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yousif Matloub MBBS and MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yousif Matloub practice?
- Dr. Yousif Matloub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yousif Matloub practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wadsworth, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.