A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youssef Alraei is Excellent. Dr. Alraei has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youssef Alraei, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Alraei graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Alraei has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alraei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Youssef Alraei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Youssef Alraei practice?
Dr. Youssef Alraei practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.