A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youssef Dairi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dairi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dairi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youssef Dairi, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dairi graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Dairi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youssef Dairi MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Youssef Dairi practice?
- Dr. Youssef Dairi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Youssef Dairi practices Pulmonary Disease near Charlestown, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Jeffersonville, IN.
See Charlestown Pulmonologists.