A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youssef Dairi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youssef Dairi, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dairi graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Dairi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youssef Dairi MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Youssef Dairi practice?
- Dr. Youssef Dairi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Youssef Dairi practices Pulmonary Disease near Charlestown, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Charlestown Pulmonologists.