A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youssef Dairi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youssef Dairi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dairi graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Dairi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dairi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Youssef Dairi practice?
Dr. Youssef Dairi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Charlestown, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Charlestown Internists, Charlestown Critical Care Practitioners, and Charlestown Pulmonologists.