A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youssef Dakka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youssef Dakka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youssef Dakka, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dakka graduated from Medical University Of The Americas (Nevis), Whitehall.
Dr. Dakka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youssef A Dakka MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Youssef A. Dakka practice?
- Dr. Youssef Dakka has 1 office location.
Dr. Youssef Dakka practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.