A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Youssef Hadweh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Youssef Hadweh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Youssef Hadweh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadweh graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hadweh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Youssef Boulos Hadweh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Youssef B. Hadweh practice?
- Dr. Youssef Hadweh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Youssef Hadweh practices Family Medicine near Chowchilla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Banos, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Chowchilla Primary Care Doctors.